Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Margay package. Brava 1.7 with Comet kt100

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Travis Miller 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Travis Miller
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: -webkit-auto;”><span style=”text-align: left; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>I have a 1.7 Brava built by Margay.  Compete and ready either to sell as a roller or complete race ready package.  Many spares and extras able to include in package such as a spare 50mm axel, mychron 4, mini starter, roller stand,verticle stand, 20 gears, hubs, etc.  motor is a kt1oo just finished by comet. Will have paperwork available.  Also have a 7×12 enclosed trailer available. I need to sell either as package or will separate.  Located in ohio. Can meet depending on area. Dpz310 at yahoo</span></p>

Jason Ewers
    Participant

How much for trailer

Travis Miller
    Participant

i am going to wait to finalize the trailer sale until I have the chassis sold incase I need to transport it. I will so rolling chassis and trailer for 3000

Cory albright
    Participant

How much do u want for the whole kart package minus trailer? I live near Dayton Ohio so shipping wouldn’t be necessary. Can u email pics to me please? coryalbee@yahoo.com

Travis Miller
    Participant

Email sent

Travis Miller
    Participant

Sold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication