I am selling my 2002 Margay Brava 1.2, 2 cycle chassis, serial# B02818.
Sold as a roller, but a pretty neat one:
– Will have all 4 aluminum wheels, with good Bridgestone Cs on all corners.
– Hegar 4 carbon fairing.
– DRIVEN suede flat top and flat bottom steering wheel, bought new. Has a backing plate adapter for gauges.
->I can instead include an ALFANO steering wheel if you would prefer that one.
– Carbon floor pan, nicely cut from a thick carbon plate.
– Kart has not been straightened, never in an accident. Welds look good.
– Comes with all the optional removable braces (front, center, and rear.)
– 100% carbon 50mm rear axle, a rare and beautiful piece made by Carbon Dynamics Inc. in Wichita KS. This is prototype #2, hard axle stiffness (Purchased for >$300.)
>Includes Wildkart 50mm floating brake disc carrier. Disc is in good condition.
>Wildkart floating sprocket carrier.
>3 essentially new 50mm axle bearings and Margay bearing cassettes.
>If this axle is for whatever crazy reason a deal breaker, I can include a 40mm axle with bearings and solid sprocket/disc carriers instead. But why would you do that?
– Unico body kit. Yellow front bumper, black side bumpers. Steel rear bumper, not a full size one.
– Will come with seat, of course.Tillet Medium.
>I also have a used junior seat I can throw in for free.
Selling because I’ve got bitten by the vintage kart bug, so this doesn’t do it for me anymore.
Kart had limited use throughout the years since I got it. I’ve only driven it in practice sessions, between 2014-2015 it’s only been to the track twice, running a grand total of 40 laps. I am not the first owner, this used to be a KPV/HPV kart.
Good for a lo206 conversion, which is what I’ll do to it if it doesn’t sell.
Local pick up in Illinois Northern suburbs, a couple minutes away from Viking Karting. If you are local or frequent Concept Haulers Motor Speedway in Norway/Sheridan, I will deliver it to you at the track or depending how far to your house, but I would like you to come and cement the deal before delivery.
I am asking for $900 Or Best Offer. I’ll give you a good deal if it means introducing someone new to the hobby!
Send me a PM for pics and further contact. Thanks for reading!