Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Margay 1.7 Limo with KT100 Race Ready with Misc. Equipment

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brett Johnson 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Brett Johnson
    Participant

Selling everything I have kart racing related. Bought most of these items within the last year and a half with anticipation of getting back into racing but finances are not stable enough to start racing again. everything is in good shape. I pretty much have everything you would need to go racing. It is set up for a senior Yamaha class.

margay 1.7 limo chassis (roller or complete race ready package)
    triple e racing Yamaha kt100 engine (complete or bare motor)
    spare evans carb for the motor
    mychron 4
    amb transponder with car and house charger
    mini coleman starter
    streeter kart stand
    219 gears (25 total)
    chains
    wild kart sprocket hub (new)
    slotted rear brake rotor with hub
    misc margay chassis parts
    margay “A” axle
    full extra set of rims
    wild kart short and medium hubs
    front hubs
    other misc stuff, just too much to list just ask if you are looking for specifics

I am the 3rd owner of this chassis and know the previous 2 owners. very lightly used chassis for its age and has medium 1/4 padded tillet seat. never been bent or beat up and has won many regional races/championships. known the owner who had the motor last. had it rebuilt a few years ago and never ran it besides to break it in so it’s still a fresh motor.

Everything I have racing related for a package deal of $3,500 (separated prices are well over $4,200)
    Rolling Chassis $1,000
    Race Ready Chassis $2,800 (includes complete motor, mychron 4)
    Bare motor $1,000
    Complete motor $1,600 (includes 4-hole can, air box with k&n filter, odenthal motor mount, evans carb with brand new car kit installed, hdc-5 2-disc clutch with brand new disc and floater)

Willing to separate so if you need anything contact me for specific prices. Contact Brett at 3zeronine-seven98-six3two3. texting works best or call and leave a message if I don’t answer. Email works too if you would like pictures of items BE-Johnson@wiu.edu

I am located in Illinois about 10 minutes east of the Quad Cities. All shipping costs are at buyers expense and can meet within a reasonable distance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.