Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Maranello RS1 with Leopard and Mychron 3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Valdis Sustko 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Valdis Sustko
    Participant

Up for sale Maranello RS1 race kart with 07 Parilla Leopard push start engine and Mychron 3 included. I upgraded to a new kart and need to unload this package. Let me know if you would like to take a look at it in person. Below are details: 

Pictures – http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/VkartV/slideshow/Maranello%20with%20Leopard

Kart: Purchased this kart from Action Kart, NJ, back in February as my first kart. It was sitting at the shop for a few years. I completely re-built it bolt by bolt, cleaned every part, and had the frame re-painted black. I can provide step by step pictures. All plastics are brand new NA2 and have only one tire mark on the front bumper. The frame was checked by Action Kart and is straight. The seat has no extra drill holes. The roller is solid mechanically and ready to race. As for things to keep in mind- some of the paint was damaged by brake fluid and could use a touch up. Brake rotor has a nick but works fine. I have extra 2 new sets of brake pads. As I said, the kart is very clean and ready to race.

Engine: Parilla Leopard ’07 with a push start. This engine was recently purchased as a package deal from eBay member “gunner_012010″. I have another engine and need to sell this Leopard. I have not personally run this engine on a track, but the top and bottom was recently re-built and have a break in and one run on it since.

Mychron 3, a set of wheels, and used tires is included in the purchase. Location- Princeton, NJ. Asking $2,200 for everything.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.