Home Forums 250 Superkarts looking for my first 250cc kart chassis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sid Danals 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hecks1tm
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to superkart racing. I have been racing for a few years. Some karting here and there, but mostly liter bikes.

Anyways, I’m having trouble finding a kart in this class to race. Does anyone have a chassis or a starting point.

I’m planning on using a single cylinder 450, but I’m also open to a twin cylinder 250. I just want to start racing. Not picky about details.

Let me know what you got, and what you are asking.

Thank you!

Kyle Rice
    Participant

Where are you located? I’m in Seattle, WA and have a 2004 PVP chassis with single cylinder CR250R. It was a winning ICE package back in 2008 and 2010, but needs some attention as it hasn’t been used in several years. I haven’t officially listed it for sale, but if you are interested PM me and we can work out details.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kyle Rice.

Sid Danals
    Participant

I also have two Anderson karts that would easily accommodate either a 450 single or 250 twin.  Either one can be sold as complete roller, just bolt on engine and go!  Both karts are currently participating in AKRA and WKA events and are located in Ohio.

SidtheSquid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication