Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) Looking for coleman kart starter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nat Sombatsiri 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dave Caouette
    Participant

I’m looking to buy an used coleman kart starter for my cr250 shifter kart. Someone know where i can find a used one ?

Nat Sombatsiri
    Participant

I have Coleman starter gear drive. The motor and gear reduction unit has the power to start any kart engine all day on one battery charge. The battery is seal to prevent spills. Fold down handle, rugged CNC machine parts. 10″ extension drive.

Use for my Comer and TaG. no longer have that kart move to other class. Everything work great.

$100 + shipping

Dave Caouette
    Participant

Do you have pics of your kart starter ? Could you ship to Québec, Canada ? My zipcode is G0S 2V0,  thank you.

Nat Sombatsiri
    Participant

$60 shipping Ouch!!  It is heavy.

Steve Laymon
    Participant

Hi I am also looking for a CR 250 starter.  Most times guys go through the seat and spin the motor off the crankshaft.  This requires a left hand starter.  Is yours right or left hand rotation?  If it is a left hand and you still have it for sale I would be interested in it.  thanks  Steve   stevelaymon464@gmail.com

Steve Laymon

Nat Sombatsiri
    Participant

Right hand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication