Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) Looking for a TaG kart

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dana Estes 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Formosa Kid
    Participant

Looking for a TaG kart. Location should be somewhere near west Michigan so I can go to you and test drive the kart. budget is between $4000-$6000.
    shoot me a message if you have one for sale. thx.

Dwenell Mills
    Participant

I have a 2015 Top Kart with Leopard. I’m I’m Troy. Please call 586-601-7530 if interested.

Ryan Ouellette
    Participant

CRG Road Rebel with Rotax FR125.  Email to rcouellette@yahoo.com for more information.

Ric mcDade
    Participant

I have two Rockets from Russell’s- both with Fresh MISI Leopards- both with upgraded Magura brakes- buddy had to quit for health reasons!! Need a good home- $1500 each- race ready- numerous wins!! 417-496-0428

Ryan Ouellette
    Participant

CRG with SR. FR125 engine package.

Ric mcDade
    Participant
    Ric mcDade

Participant
    <p style=”background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>I have two Rockets from Russell’s- both with Fresh MISI Leopards- both with upgraded Magura brakes- buddy had to quit for health reasons!! Need a good home- $1500 each- race ready- numerous wins!! 417-496-0428</p>

Dana Estes
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication