Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion Looking for a legal spot to ride my Goquad mini kart (Made by "GOPED")

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul Lopez 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Paul Lopez
    Participant

I guess this is kinda a karting question but is there anyone in Dade or Broward county (Florida) that knows of anyone or who is willing to provide a location for me to ride my Go-quad/Mini kart ? The lot doesnt need to be very big. I do not expect anything for free as i understand your time is worth something. I am just looking for somewhere i can make a small track maybe 35- 45 seconds long with maybe a 100ft straightaway and some chicanes. See below for pictures and video of my small kart. IT has hand controls and does no more than 30 MPH.

I also wanted to add i am 28 years old and have years of karting experience and i own 3 racing karts 100cc and 125cc 2-strokes. Not some kid looking to act stupid. .. Why would i ride such a slow kart when i have racing karts you ask? Well to me its just about doing something different and new just for fun.

photo quad3_zps2df9cc9f.jpg

I previously was riding on this lot but skool started and i had to relinquish it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL6KYsTNCg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.