Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Shifters/Rotax – Tony Kart, Intrepid, CRG

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Beckrest 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

1) Intrepid Sirius V model with Rotax 125cc Senior
    -The chassis has a few races on it and the engine has around 20 hours of running time – it is a dyno’d team engine, fully sealed. Very fast kart. Original SKM magnesium components made in Italy by Intrepid, standard 50mm axle, gold magnesium wheels with brand new Mojo D2 tires. Complete kart includes Alfano Pro III Evo System, original passport identification card and Rotax owner manuals. Asking $3500

2) Tony Kart EVK CR125 Honda Stock Moto (SKUSA spec) shifter kart
    More info on this kart can be found here – http://ekartingnews.com/forums/topic/2014-tony-kart-cr125-stock-honda-moto-shifter-kart/#post-81970

3) First Kart T.01 model with Rotax 125cc Senior
    -This was previously owned by a driver of the Reaction Karting race team in Utah and did not see a lot of track time so has little use on it. Features original aluminum chassis components manufactured by WildKart in Italy, 30mm frame, standard 50mm axle, carbon fiber Ribtect seat, black Douglas magnesium wheels with Mojo D1 tires; no data system. Asking $2,000.

4) CRG Road Rebel with Rotax 125cc Junior Evo
    -This chassis is the 100cc version of the successful CRG Road Rebel chassis model and it is complete with a Rotax 125cc JR engine featuring the latest Evo update and is a very competitive setup for the Junior Rotax / TaG kart class. Complete package including original Rotax passport identification card and misc extras. Asking $3500

5) Two 2014 Intrepid Sirius Honda CR80/85 Shifter karts
    -Like new condition. These karts have low hours and were mainly used for enjoyment; less than 30 hours on one and around 10 hours on the other. Asking $4000 each.

6) Tony Kart Racer EVK model with Rotax 125cc Senior **SOLD**

7) Tony Kart EVRR with Rotax 125cc Senior
    -Kart features dyno-tuned engine with passport and owner manual. Asking $2500

Contact-
    Michael
    209-507-2719
    michaelbkarting@aol.com

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

I also have two shifter rollers – a 2012 Kosmic Mercury shifter with front brakes and a 2012 Intrepid Sirius shifter chassis without front brakes for $1500 each. Contact me for more info and pics. The Rotax karts and rollers are located in Utah and the 2 Intrepid shifters are in Lodi, California.

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Updated list

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Also have several Honda clone 4-cycle engines with pipes, mounts, etc- ready to build up a 4-cycle kart package. Make me an offer or let me know what you are looking for as I just may have it… tires, spare parts, complete karts, used rolling chassis, etc..

Michael
    209-507-2719
    michaelbkarting@aol.com

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Bump – list updated

Also for sale: 2 4-cycle Honda clone engines each with engine-mount, pipe, clutch, etc. Complete engine kits. Send me an offer

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Bump…

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Just added – Tony Kart EVRR Racer with 125cc Rotax Senior dyno-tuned by authorized Rotax service center in excellent condition. Very fast kart. Asking $2500

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication