Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Laydown Yamaha Enduro – SOLD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Landon 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tim Landon
    Participant

SOLD   Laydown Enduro Racing Kart. Race Ready. Included is everything to go racing. Race ready kart, brand new everything on kart. Includes starter,  kart stand, push bar,  gears, 5 gallon fuel dispenser , air tank, etc.
    Setup to run WKA Yamaha Sportsman Heavy and Medium.  Could also run Yamaha Pipe(Yamaha Senior in WKA). Kart was a complete frame up rebuild. Kart is a one off custom built frame. Everything is new. Yamaha  KT100 built by Pete Michel Racing. Horstman Axle clutch. Brand new one piece Douglas wheels with Vega Whites. Front and rear MCP brakes. New body work with an extra front nose.
    Raced once at Roebling Road on 3/11/17. Maybe one hour on motor. Fast motor. Wanted to try it one more time. That’s the only reason I am selling.
    Selling for less than half of what I have in it. Enduro photo Enduro Done 001_zpsmdxgwcky.jpg

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Tim Landon.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Tim Landon.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Tim Landon.

Jason Lorang
    Participant

Call me Tim.

Jason 248-719-3891

Tim Landon
    Participant

Called you, twice.  Left message.

Tim Landon
    Participant

My number is 954-397-3854

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication