Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Laydown Shifter (Proline) w/CR125 $1200

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Taylor Everhart 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

I have a Proline endure chassis with a 1995 stock Honda shifter on it. Kart is complete, had been sitting for a few years when I bought it. Enginetics master cylinders, calipers look like older MCP. The brakes try to work, might be usable with some new seals and a good bleed job. Body is in good shape for it’s age. Radiator is nice and has good AN fittings on it. Pipe is a custom build. Shifter mechanism and clutch pull are nice pieces as well. Will need new tires, possibly wheels depending on what you want to run on it. I cleaned the fuel pump, regulator and carb, replaced all fuel lines and threw on a new fuel filter and it fired right up. Shifts as it should. Has an old Digitron gauge on it that still functions. Body work is in good shape for it’s age. The frame looks good all the way around and is not bent or welded on. Seat pad and head rest are also in good shape. The engine appears to be straight out of a bike, no port work and the power valve is still in place and functional. I am asking $1200. Kart is located in Waverly, KS (50 miles south of Topeka). If you have questions or want pics text 620-757-1981 or email tdeverhart.27e@gmail.com. You can also reply on here or PM me and I will get back with you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication