Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Laydown roadracing rolling chassis

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thom Howe 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Thom Howe
    Participant

I have an excellent roadrace chassis for sale. 

Some details:   It was originally the final Proline laydown chassis that Doug Henline produced before selling off is kart manufacturing and starting Douglas Wheels.  It has won multiple IKF grandnationals and several WKA national races.  I have modified the chassis with nerf bars, and a CKI rear bumper that I asked John to build for me.  I have been fabricating on it over the last couple of years with the intention that I would put it together for myself to run, but I have changed my mind about that – so it is for sale. 

I intend on finishing the kart (it is currently in build-up stage).  It runs at a 35″ track width and has always been an excellent handling and forgiving chassis. 

Includes:  Chassis, never raced New Concept bodywork, Hegar Front wheel brakes, wheels/tires, seat, motor mount

Asking $850 OBO.  Can deliver to Daytona.  I can also make this a race ready kart (Yamaha, axle clutch, gauge) if the buyer wants it race ready.

Contact Thom at howefamily@hotmail.com or call/text 321-749-two six eight three

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.