Home Forums Road Racing Lake Garnett June 10 & 11

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Baldus 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Just two weeks away. Seems like it’s been a long time since the last KART MARRS’ race. See you there.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Thank you Linda!  Totally beat me to the punch, nicely done.  We will be ready & Happy to see everyone after not being able to attend Lake Afton!

Garnett Enduro Club would like to invite all road racers to the first race of the 2016 KART/RUSSELL KARTING SPECIALTIES/MARRS event June 10th & 11th at the historical lake Garnett Park road course located in Garnett, KS. Entry form and event schedule is posted on the KART website. (www.kart.org).
    Come, support this historical track before it’s no longer on the schedule.  It takes support in order for it to remain on the schedule.  A section of the track has been resurfaced from the sprint track to the bridge prior to flat iron. We look forward to seeing everyone and any new faces interested.  The track is part of the North Lake Park, has a sprint track to allow kids or sprint karts after the races & Golf Course.  Bring your sprint karts and play in the evening after the road races are completed or bring some golf clubs and come play golf with me Saturday evening!

Happy Days BBQ will be on site for concessions.  Questions, contact me at either 785-304-9701 or normracer@gmail.com

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Looking forward to making some more laps around Lake Garnett this weekend. I will have plenty of Rev-Clean Racing Castor on hand for anyone needing some.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Fun event this weekend. Several new faces.

Thanks to the Norman family and all of their helpers for once again putting this KART MARRS’ event on for us. Everytime I saw Brian Norman he was working his butt off, mowing, pre-teching, flagging. If it needed doing, he was doing it.

Once again @ Garnett, there were people that Mike teched who had purchased BP premium that is advertised as non-ethanol. It’s not and they are paying around 50 cents extra a gallon for this illegal (by our standards) fuel. QUIT BUYING YOUR NON-ETHANOL FUEL @ BP! Virtually everyone that has failed the non-ethanol gas test has purchased it @ BP. A number of the newer QuikTrips have added a non-ethanol pump in the KC area and been told the Wichita QuikTrips have them too, and in the KC area, the HyVees have a non-ethanol premium.

See you @ Hallett July 15 & 16.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Linda Baldus.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication