Home Forums Road Racing LAKE AFTON- MAY 6/7

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kelly Read
    Participant

M.K.A. would like to invite all road racers to there spring KART/MARRS – RUSSELL KARTING SPECIALTIES event the weekend of May 6/7.

Entry form and schedule should be posted on the KART web site (www.kart.org) within the next few days.

Good news is, The whole back straight has been resurfaced!!!

Any questions, contact myself at 316-218-3645 (C) or at kelly.read@westarenergy.com

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Everhart Racing will be there, going to try and make it both days. I will have plenty of Rev-Clean on hand so find me in the pits if you need premix.

Kelly Read
    Participant

Finally the week has came!!!

Not looking forward to Wednesday as this is when all the fun begins putting out bales and fencing but it must be done.

Weather wise looks great for the weekend!!!

Turnout looks promising up to including some racers from the Chicago area that are coming. MKA (Read family) look forward in seeing all those road racers who plan to attend.

Reminder, gates will be open from Friday afternoon to the completion of Sunday’s event. All information is on the KART web site (www.kart.org).

Questions, contact myself at 316-218-3645 (C)

Jerry Revely
    Participant

We are driving down Friday.

Kelly Read
    Participant

THE MAN along with my family and friends who made this happen would like to thank all the racers who attended this past weekend!! Great racing and SUPER WEATHER!!! I was asked by a couple of racers that for in September if I could take 1/2 the breeze we had on Sunday and move it to Saturday to make it a PERFECT weekend LOL.

As for the new HORSTMAN axle clutch we tested for them on a tag (Leopard), AWESOME!!! They hit on the nail!!

GOOD luck to all this 2017 season

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication