Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages KZ ICC shifter package

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Glen Luening 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Glen Luening
    Participant

I have a 2008 Biesse shifter kart with a 2009 Vortex RVS  for sale. This kart is very clean and very fast and has been road raced for all of its time. The engine is fresh with only one weekend on it. There is a mychron 3 plus mounted on the kart as well. The seat is currently a Driveline Deep XL seat. I can include the power lift kart stand if wanted but will be hard to ship. Shipping the kart is not a problem, and should be around $300 to just about anywhere in US. I am asking $2500 for the entire package, including any spares I have for it to. I have more pictures as needed. Well sorted out race winning kart.

I also have an extra Vortex RVX engine For sale for an additional $2000 Only one weekend on it as well. Open to offers for both engine and kart may separate engines as well.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Glen Luening.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Glen Luening.

Glen Luening
    Participant

I will include 4×8 included trailer with the deal. For pickup only for the trailer. The trailer is a homemade wood box that is sealed and painted. I used this to take the kart to Daytona from Wisconsin last winter works great.

Vernon Head
    Participant

Where do you get Vortex parts?

Glen Luening
    Participant

I am not sure where my engine builder gets them from. But, I think J3 or maybe shark. I know it is has never been a problem to rebuild it. I have never had a engine failure with this motor. I always run 7 ozs of oil per gallon.

Charles Kaneb
    Participant

Is it still for sale? I’m in Michigan but am planning to be out by Chicago next weekend.

Glen Luening
    Participant

Still for sale.

Glen Luening
    Participant

New price. Very nice kart.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication