This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jay Sinon 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mark Morgan
    Participant

Woltjer built and maintained KT100 for Sale.

6 race days, no practices since complete rebuild – this is my race (only) motor.  Three first place, three second place in 2014 season.  Has several good race days left on it before rebuild.  This has the newer coated piston that fixes the problem of the bottom pulling out and/or skirts cracking.  I’ve seen these motors go 12 race days without a problem.

52.70 piston, so the cylinder has at least two rebuilds left on it.

18.72 Hp.  I’ve been having my engines done by Wolther for 10+ years and this is the best one I’ve seen from them.

IKF/WKA legal – I haven’t done anything to it except scrape carbon off the top of the piston since I got it last March

Some people advertise “how good”, or say “National Level.”  Well, here’s one with results and Spec’s.   E-mail for pictures and/or copy of last rebuild receipt and dyno sheet.

$750 – Engine+matched blueprinted 4-hole can. + shipping

$1000 – With Ilmor mount, Hortsman HDC5B Clutch (including all floaters and friction disks I have) and choice of 10T or 11T driver. + shipping

I’ll soon have another listing for all the rest of my KT100 equipment and tools.  My local track is discontinuing the Sportsman class, so it all goes.  Odenthal mount, 4-hole cans, Steel Nytro wet clutch, rebuild tools (although I gave that up long ago as I could never match Woltjer’s out-of-the box performance), sprockets from 76 – 90+, etc.  E-mail if there’s something you’re looking for at a good discount.

markdannydacia@comcast.net

Mark Morgan

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hi Mark,

what exactly are you including with 1000 option. I’m new to the KT100 so take it easy on me.

Third bearing?, pipe? what pipe? carb?

Thanks.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Jay Sinon
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Just got the motor mount. Great Part!! Great Price!!

Thanks, Jay

TaG Sr.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication