Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines KT100 and Comer For Sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carter Thompson 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Carter Thompson
    Participant

I have two KT100’s for sale and 1 comer kid kart engine. We are moving to LO206 class so these are no longer needed. Our local Kart club does not run the KT class anymore and the little one is moving up out of Kid karts.

$600  KT100 #1

This is a fresh motor that has zero time on it since rebuild. Rebuild completed by Bill Hamble at Second two none racing. This was my Spare motor and set up for 4 hole can.

$800 KT100#2

This was my main engine originally blueprinted by Switch racing. Recent top end was completed by Bill Hamble at second two none racing. This has one race day on it.  During the top end job a brand new head was put on it.

I will add a picture. or send email if interested.

$800 Comer

This was the spare motor for my sons Kid Kart. I purchased brand new from Woltjer and after the break in (4 races days)  I sent it to Midwest minis to be blue printed. This engine has not been put on a kart since, Midwest minis did do a break in on the engine. should be ready to go.

Call or txt please

six one five 969-9337

cturbo28@yahoo.com

Carter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication