Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kosmic Kid Kart Package w/spares

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Travis Short 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Travis Short
    Participant

Kosmic Kid Kart package w/C50 Comer engine
    – Noonan Ultra-light brake package (had to have custom alum billet bracket made to work with Kosmic/OTK style bearing retainer)
    – Hollow axle
    – Drilled, lightened aluminum rear wheels
    – Custom graphics
    – Spare freshly rebuilt C51 C50 (looking back thru notes, I believe it’s a C50) Comer motor and carb (all blueprinted parts)
    – Kart stand included
    – Spare set of wet tires/wheels included
    – Calibrated jet set

$2,100  $1,900

Good setup for younger growing kid. Seat can adjust forward/back without having to remount seat.  I’ve seen other karts that have the pedals adjust, which is great, but for a small kid they still have problems reaching the steering wheel.  This kart allows for a very small kid.
    Really clean kart.

Spare motor comes with kart as well as the kart stand. Anything I have that is ‘kid kart’ will be included. Gaskets, springs, jets, piston, oil, and I’m sure more that I’m forgetting.

832 202 five137 – call or text
    -Travis

*would prefer local pickup but I can ship.  Located in Katy, TX (suburb of Houston).

Kart and driver

Kart on stand

Brake setup

Travis Short
    Participant

Price update.

$2,000.  Complete package w/spares.  Ready to race.

Travis Short
    Participant

$1,900.  Let’s get this thing sold.  Great package for someone getting into the sport.  Very fast and lot’s of go fast goodies and extra/spare parts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication