Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kosmic Kid Kart for sale

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  John Bradley 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

John Bradley
    Participant

We are selling our daughter’s Kosmic Kid Kart. We purchased it May 2015.  The kart currently has custom tribal pink flames with hello kitty sticker graphics, name and numbers. However we still have the orginal unused kosmic graphic kit.

We added a PTK lightweight axle, PTK nerf bar extenders, and KG plastic rear bumper.  (Original metal bumper will come with the kart) We will sell as a roller for $900 or with a Honda GXH50 for $1200.

The Honda motor comes with a 15 and 16 tooth driver.  This motor is practically new, we only ran it in 3 years races before switching to a comer.  We bought the kart and motor new from Las Vegas.

Kart is located in the Dfw metroplex. Shipping can be arranged but at buyers expense.  I believe fastenal is the cheaper way to ship so I’ve been told.  They will ship karts strapped down to a pallet and shrink wrapped.  Material pricing to prepare it to ship will cost about $50.  (pallet, straps and shrink wrap)

text 8176809086  for pictures, I cant figure out how to upload photos to this ad.

If you don’t need or can’t race MG tires at your track, I’ll take the MG off the kart and reduce the price by $100.00

John Bradley
    Participant

Still available.

John Bradley
    Participant

Still available, let’s make a deal

John Bradley
    Participant

Bump

John Bradley
    Participant

Still available. Let’s deal

John Bradley
    Participant

Sold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication