Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kid Kart package for sale.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bill Kelly 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bill Kelly
    Participant

Very quick Top Kart kid kart for sale. Has been well cared for and has all PKT lightweight axle and components, narrow rear wheels, carbon fiber Noonan foot box, knurled aluminum pedal covers. Was front runner consistently in club racing, even spent half season racing against K-80 cadet (rarely came in last!) We consistently beat a competing, brand new kart with blueprinted everything and a professional mechanic on site. The Kart comes with some spare parts, jets, K&N style filter, stock filter, etc. I’m probably leaving something off this list.
    ASKING $1100.00
    EMAIL FOR PICS. billkell57@gmail.com
    We also have a spare Woltjer built motor that, to my knowledge, has only a half dozen race days on it, (still not as fast as stock engine on kart) 2 spare (never used since rebuilt) carburetors and miscellaneous gaskets. *This engine has no gas tank*. $500.00

$1400.00 takes everything.
    We are located on long island. I may be able to arrange shipping to a track in NJ,Boston,PA, NC through racing friends.
    SHIPPING CHARGES ARE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
    email for pics billkell57@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication