Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kawasaki 125cc Shifter Kart For Sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ryan Grieve 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryan Grieve
    Participant

Kawasaki 125cc Shifter Kart. 

Kart was just reassembled with a re-powder coated frame, all components where looked over and are in good shape. New fuel lines.

Has a 1997 Kawasaki KX125 6 speed engine, Top end was just rebuilt, new wiseco piston ring, pin and bearing.

32mm chassis, 40mm rear axle, removable front torsion bar, and adjustable caster/camber pills.
    Has Top Kart components, dual piston front and rear brakes.
    Polished alluminum Douglas CRG pattern wheels, Padded ML Tillet Seat.

This kart was originally put together by SSC Racing on the east coast, which eventually became CRG America.

These where some of the first ready to race shifter karts to hit the karting scene. The base of the kart is a Will-Kart Chassis, with components from Top Kart and CRG, bodywork from GearBox. The Engine is a 1997 Kawasaki KX125 that was imported directly from Kawasaki and fitted onto the kart. This is a very unique
    kart and has been restored and improved to its original state.

$2300

Located in Vero Beach, FL

E-mail me with any questions. stockmotoshifter@gmail.com

Pictures can be found here: Kawasaki KX125 Shifter Kart

Kawasaki Shifter Kart

Local Pickup or Buyer is responsible for setting up shipping and shipping cost, but I will drop off at local freight company. Please get quoted for shipping from Vero Beach Florida to your location. I would recommend Uship.com, where you can get bids on your shipping.

Ryan Grieve
    Participant

`

Ryan Grieve
    Participant

~

Ryan Grieve
    Participant

New Price – $2300

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.