Home Forums Road Racing KART/MARRS @ Lake Garnett May 13/14

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Norman 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Garnett Enduro Club would like to invite all road racers to the second race of the 2016 KART/RUSSELL KARTING SPECIALTIES/MARRS event May 13/14 at the historical lake Garnett Park road course located in Garnett, KS. Entry form and event schedule should be posted on the KART website soon. (www.kart.org).

Please come out and support this historical track before it’s no longer on the schedule.  It takes support in order for it to remain on the schedule.  We look forward to seeing everyone and any new faces interested.  The track is part of the North Lake Park, has a sprint track to allow kids or sprint karts after the races & Golf Course.

Also there will be a cornhole tournament at the baseball field for a fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters.  Free food and beverages provided to all participants.  If not interested in playing a $20 donation will allow you to enjoy food an beverages.  They will have raffles for chances to win prizes.  If you pre-register before May 2nd for $100 a team or can enter at the event for $120/team.  It’s great fun for a great cause. Event would start at 6 pm.

Questions, contact me at either 785-304-9701 or normracer@gmail.com

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bryan Norman.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bryan Norman.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Bryan Norman.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Bryan Norman.

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Official Entry Form is now available on Kart.org

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Linda Baldus
    Participant

And the good news is:  Mike got the countdown clock running!  See you all there.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

The READ family wishes everyone a good, safe weekend and that we will be thinking of you!!! It’s been a LONG LONG time since someone from this family hasn’t been able to attend Garnett.

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Should be some good eating at the concessions, will have breakfast and lunch!  If I were you, I would plan on eating it…. Lunch will be delicious and B&G’s for breakfast… Weather appears to be cool, so bring your pants and long sleeves!  Let me know if you have any questions, will be pretty tied up the next couple days with setting up the track & the real job, not sure I will be on the forum…

785-304-9701 or normracer@gmail.com

Look forward to seeing everyone and safe travels!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Will anyone have fuel for sale at this race? My brother in law will need a few gallons and he’s having a tough time finding some locally.

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Just wanted to thank the Normans and anyone else involved in making this race happen last weekend. Turnout was low, even for Garnett, but we went fast and had a blast anyway. Looking forward to coming back in August. See everyone in a few weeks down at Hallett.

Everhart & Sons Racing

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Thank you for the ones who supported Lake Garnett over the weekend!  It was a great time, great people and there was some great racing.  Let’s make the August race even better and everyone bring some racers!

My laps should be coming soon.

Thank you again for those who supported!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Linda Baldus
    Participant

And isn’t it great news that the City of Garnett has allocated funds to a partial repaving of the park roads and they should be done prior to the KART MARRS’ August 13 & 14 event.  I’m sure Bryan will keep us informed about the progress of the repaving.

Thanks Bryan, Helen, Mike, Amber and everyone that was involved. See you in August if not before.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Linda Baldus.

Bryan Norman
    Participant

My laps are posted

http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1268234

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication