Home Forums Business & Retail Classifieds KartLift / DeepSeat Wants You As A Dealer!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim Koyen 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tim Koyen
    Participant

TEK Enterprises is actively seeking dealers for its KartLift line of kart stands, chassis skid plates, tire changers, and accessories, as well as its DeepSeat line of rib protecting seats.

We are most interested in dealers serving areas that have no current representation, but would like to talk to anyone interested in selling our products.  We also looking for dealers in the UK, South America, and Australia.  We would also like to expand our dealers specializing in 4 cycle and oval racing.

If you’d like to be a part of our family of dealers and help bring our great products to your friends and neighbors, then please give me a call at 877-777-8020 or 608-235-4761, or email me at tim@kartlift.com.

All of our products are made in the USA, offer a 1 year warranty, and offer good dealer margins and fair retail pricing.

http://www.kartlift.com

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------
    Don't bother PMing me, it doesn't work. Email is best: tim@kartlift.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication