Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Karting Sell out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dawn 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dawn
    Participant

I have 2 go karts: one Birel and one off set chasis.  I have a lot of gears, clutch gears, extra parts for both karts, lots of tires (both rain and slicks), kart stands, 2 engines, chain guards, hubs, brake parts, clutches, and much more.  Both karts are ready to race.  We are getting out of go kart racing  so everything must go. Photos available upon request.  Just let me know and I can send pics to you.  Can’t figure out how to upload them on here.  Sorry.  You can contact me at dawnhempel@yahoo.com

Dawn
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Dawn wrote:</div>
    I have 2 go karts: one Birel and one off set chasis. I have a lot of gears, clutch gears, extra parts for both karts, lots of tires (both rain and slicks), kart stands, 2 engines, chain guards, hubs, brake parts, clutches, and much more. Both karts are ready to race. We are getting out of go kart racing so everything must go. Photos available upon request. Just let me know and I can send pics to you. Can’t figure out how to upload them on here. Sorry. You can contact me at dawnhempel@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.