Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. Mychron 4,mychron gps,tillet,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rod Balding 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ryan Skalny
    Participant

tillet t11 seat in great condition no cracks or anything medium/large asking $80

Mychron 4 gps unit $150 obo SOLD!

Mychron 4 mint condition with box $200 firm

Mychron sensors

Laptime sensor $15

Temp sensor $15

Wheel speed sensor $15

Egt sensor $20

Head temp sensor x2 $20 each

Laptimer beacon $50

Laptimer magnetic sensor ×3 $10 each

pics avalable upon request

txt 705 220 2411 for pics

• This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  Ryan Skalny.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ryan Skalny.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Ryan Skalny.

Ryan Skalny
    Participant

Bump

Nick Riehl
    Participant

Have you shipped the gps unit? You haven’t given me a tracking number or proof of shipping. You also stopped contact for the past 3 days and your phone number is now unavailable.

Nick Riehl
    Participant

So I suggest you Google Ryan skalny and see all the people who have been scammed by him.

Rod Balding
    Participant

Ryan ,  my stuff I purchased is headed to Oregon instead of Illinois according to the tracking number you sent me , what’s the deal with that ? PLEASE REPLY  ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Brown
    Participant

I bought a Mychron 4 off this guy on EBAY a while back, he pulled the exact same scam and shipped it to the wrong address, said Paypal and Ebay gave him the wrong address. I filed a Paypal protest and won. Looks like this might be business as usual for this guy. Lots of great people in the karting community, apparently he is not one of them.

Rod Balding
    Participant

Hi , I purchased the Mychron 4 and Data Key from Ryan and I received the wheel speed sensor instead of the Mychron (which the tracking number he sent shows the Mychron is head to Oregon instead of Illinois to my address) so whoever bought the wheel speed sensor , I have it and you can PM me , and whoever receives my Mychron please contact me . I actually think there’s more to it than a simple mix-up !!!

Rod Balding
    Participant

Hi All,

Would the person that lives in <span style=”background-color: #f5f5f5; color: #202020; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px;”>CLACKAMAS, OR 97015  that received the Mychron 4 today that I purchased from Ryan Skalny on 12-18-2016 PLEASE PM ME</span>

Rod Balding

Rod Balding
    Participant

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY !!!!!! He is a professional scammer , google his name and you will find that he has been scamming people for years and has even done jail time for for this . I just want warn everyone .

Thanks

Rod B.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication