Home Forums Road Racing KART MARRS @ Heartland Park Topeka Aug. 12 & 13

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Wanted to remind everyone to make your plans on racing on the newly paved surface @ Heartland Park Topeka in August. We heard some rumors over the weekend that this event was “iffy” but wanted all to know KART MARRS has been on the Heartland Park Topeka schedule on their website ever since they began the repaving and we are good to go, per Jim Edgington.

See you all there.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Just 4 weeks and 3 weekends. Get to work.
    See you there.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

READ RACING ready to go!!! 1 Tag and 2 Animals. Could possibly need a driver for one of the Animals if Brad can’t make it and it doesn’t look good for him. Know someone, have them contact me at 316-218-3645. Last time kart was out it won the KART nationals.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

WONDERFUL! If someone had told me the weather would be a high of 82 degrees in Topeka the 2nd weekend in August, I would have said to them “It will never happen!” What do I know! One of the prettiest racing weekends in a long time.
    WONDERFUL! Track repaving. Everyone appreciated the opportunity to race on such a great surface, and of course, Heartland Park Topeka is a fun course. We had a great turn-out. Thanks to all who attended this KART MARRS’ event. And that front straight-away once again made for some really exciting finishes at the line.
    And thanks to Jim E., Maysha, Shelby, Chris, Roger, James. Everyone involved in putting this event on for us.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

I hate to do it (LOL) but, I 2nd what Linda says!!

SUPER turnout!!! AWESOME racing!!!! Weather OK (LOL)!!!

I think this needs to be the sight for future KART ROAD RACE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication