Home Forums Road Racing KART MARRS @ Hallett March 22 & 23

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Josh Oaks 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Just a little over a week left until Hallett.  Since we missed the ’13 Banquet in Wichita March 1st it will sure be great to see everyone.

Kelly Read
    Participant

I think everyone is ready to go racing, awful quiet here!!!!

MT POCKETS ready to load!!!!!!

Juan David Gomez
    Participant

I was planning to make the trip to hallett this year but unfortunately my job still has me traveling. I hope everyone has a great time.

Kelly Read
    Participant

The entry form and event schedule is in the KART web site (http://www.kart.org). 

FYI,

Race 3 has a JUNIOR class listed. This is for kids 8-11. Mainly Yamaha with small carb and 4-hole can. Do have a few that run the Swift also. This gives the kids an opputunity to race on a road race track. They run for 30 minutes.

Please be sure you have the KART 2014 bumpers and nerf bars installed. Key thing on rear bumper is, have a top rail a minimum length of from frame rail to frame rail and a lower bar from each side no lower then bottom of main frame rail or a loop (U shaped) coming down from the top bar. NOTE: You do not have to have a full bumper (Tire to Tire).

If you are not sure yours is right, be sure to ask Jim Edgington, Ted Hite, David Munden, Austin Henry, Roger Hatcher or myself (I will be there on Sunday hopefully) to look yours over.

Let’s go racn!!!!!!

Kelly Read
    Participant

MT POCKETS loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“THE MAN” wishes everyone a safe, fast, fun weekend!!! Looks like I will miss my first  race in a LONG time.   Sucks being in charge at work!!!!!

You all keep a eye on Brad & Lindsay for me!!  I’m sure they will be fine and quick but, not super fast since I won’t be there to fine tune there karts!!!  Hahahaha I’m sure my phone will be ringing!!!!!

You all be good to John Rawcliffe who has stepped up to be the race director. Nice to have people like him willing to help out.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Two words describe this past weekend.  COLD  MISERABLE  Were the ones that stayed home the smart ones.  No way!  They missed a great weekend of racing w/ friends and enemies.  That’s still better than sitting on your butts in front of a tv. 

Thanks to John Rawcliff for taking on the job of Race Director for the KART MARRS’ family, and of course the MT Pockets group that did pre-tech, Roger Hatcher for post-tech, and Maysha for all that she does, and now her girls who are continuing in her tradition of doing where it needs to be done.

See everyone @ Lake Afton May 3rd & 4th.

Austin
    Participant

Does anyone have the website info for the guy who was taking pictures and video at Hallett this weekend?

Josh Oaks
    Participant

i cant remember the website but the link was on the kart fb page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.