Home Forums General Karting Discussion Kart Lift Stand

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aaron Hachmeister 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

William Weiler
    Participant

I am kind of stuck loading my Kart on my open trailer by myself. I’m sure at the track I can get help, but loading up in the morning it is going to be just me. Can someone recommend an automatic Kart stand they feel is durable?

Aaron Hachmeister
    Participant

You shouldn’t be loading the kart into a trailer on the stand. The kart goes on the floor, fold up the stand and throw it in the backseat of your towing vehicle.

William Weiler
    Participant

How do you put a Kart on an open trailer if you can’t lift it up and on (I am just 1 person)? I don’t think I can tilt the trailer and roll it up, I would have to lower the Kart onto the trailer with an electric stand, same way you would lower it onto the ground.

TJ Koyen

Take a look at http://www.kartlift.com, they’re the gold standard of one-man kart stands. With a couple models of their stands, you’re able to load the kart directly into a trailer or bed of a truck by yourself.

Driver/Coach/Wrench : Innovative Performance/Exprit
    Owner : Oktane Visual - www.oktanevisual.com
    www.facebook.com/oktanevisual
    www.instagram.com/oktanevisual

Aaron Hachmeister
    Participant

Ah okay I get what you mean now. I thought you meant you were just putting your kart on the trailer on the stand, which is generally a big no-no. Yes, a motorized kart stand will be very useful, I highly recommend TJ’s advice of KartLift. Contact them and they should be able to help you out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication