Home Forums Road Racing KART Hallett June 4th and 5th

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Glen Cherry

Who is going to be there? I haven’t seen a post about the both direction race!

Working on Karts for the weekend

Kelly Read

Glen, you beat us to the punch!!!

Saturday will be ran CW, Sunday will be ran CCW. This allows the KART officials to see which way is best to run their KART NATLS in October.

Entry form and event schedule is on the KART web site (www.kart.org).

You will notice that for this event that there is a SPRINT TAG EVO class. Weight is 385#.

The READ family wishes everyone a SAFE & FUN weekend as we will not be able to make this event due to SHOWTIME (HAYWIRED) has 2 major shows scheduled we cannot miss. Not everyday you get to perform at these events that his manager (Lindsay) got them in on this weekend.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  Kelly Read.

Taylor Everhart

Does anyone know if they will have the gas pumps open so we can buy race gas when we get there?

Kelly Read

Gas pumps will be available. Sunoco

Taylor Everhart

Good to know. Thanks Kelly.

Bryan Norman

If anyone needs to place an order for Hoosier tires let me know.  I plan on putting an order for some prior to Hallett, need to get them ordered quickly.

normracer@gmail.com or 785-304-9701.

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Linda Baldus

Just looking back over this past weekend, and feeling grateful for being a part of KART MARRS and all of the great folks that pitched in to make this event a success.

First of all, the racers. What a great bunch! And each and every one of you are important because w/o you, the rest of us couldn’t race @ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit. Special thanks to the Brown bunch and all of the rest of the Texans that come and support us.

Taylor Everhart, for getting the scales from Garnett to Hallett, and Melvin Nelson for offering to take them from Hallett to MPH. Ted Hite, Bryan Norman and Chris Ragan for pitching in with pre-tech. Roger Hatcher, post-tech. And of course, Maysha, Brooke and Shelby for their invaluable services.

Thanks all.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Linda Baldus.

Taylor Everhart

No worries on my end, just glad I could help out. If they need a hand in the future don’t be afraid to ask. Thanks to everyone that keeps this organization going, see you all at Hastings in July.

And a BIG THANKS to Mike Baldus who stepped in as Race Director at the last minute when Jim had to work. A fine job!!

Driver’s meetings were nice and short… to the point.

Kelly Read

You trying to say something?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like this event went very well. Glad to hear that!!!! GREAT job everyone!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication