Home Forums TaG Rotax Max Jet Tech Software??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Scottie Melancon 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Scottie Melancon
    Participant

Are these guys still in business? Requested A keycode 4 days ago. Nothing! Zilch! Cricket churping! WTF? Is this a legitimate business?

Colin Smith
    Participant

Hi Scottie,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are very much in business! A lot of stuff has come in over the holiday and I’m working through it asap. With regard to your transfer request, we’ve not received a new keycode from you as yet so I’ve emailed you with the info you need to complete the license transfer. Please check your inbox and come back to me if you need any help.

Colin

Scottie Melancon
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance Colin. I’ll provide the requested info this evening when I have the old laptop with me.

Steven Novikoff
    Participant

Colin,

I want to transfer my program to a new laptop and am very hesitant to remove it from my old one as your instructions say to do for fear of not being able to get hold of someone there.  I understand about uninstalling it but wonder why you want us to reinstall it on the old computer and send that key code as well.

Colin Smith
    Participant

Hi Steven,

The Jet-Tech license is for a single computer at a time. The keycodes are encrypted as is the software license registration so the usual process to transfer the software to another computer requires a new keycode generated from both computers (old and new), which we need to process together in order to generate a new activation password, for the new computer!

I’ve sent you an email with the information that you require but please come back to me if you need any help or have further questions.

Colin

Scottie Melancon
    Participant

1 week later and I still nothing? Received an email from Colin asking me for information like the serial number of my dead laptop. Sent everything request. Nothing! No response. I sent 4 additional emails over the last week. NOTHING!  Why is this so difficult?!? Anyone else who owns this software having the same experience?

Steven Novikoff
    Participant

This the reason I am hesitant to uninstall it from my old laptop and them have to wait until they give me a the new key code to activate on the my new one.

Scottie Melancon
    Participant

They have a good product. I like the software but support and this bull crap antiquated key code system is ridicules.

John Finlay
    Participant

Hi Colin, I have been having trouble getting my password file sent out to me since 8th Jan 15. Worryingly I notice today that the RotaxJetting.com web site appears to have been suspended. Is it likely that I will get a password sent? Pretty concerned as I have heard so much about the software I am desperate to try it out . We have just changed race class (Tilly carb was much more straightforward) so don’t want to be at an early disadvantage with set up of the Dellorto!

Colin Smith
    Participant

John, Scottie and Steven.

The problem is with our ISP/hosting company. We are working on it with them as a matter of urgency so the website and email service will be back up shortly.

Colin

Colin Smith
    Participant

http://www.rotaxjetting.com website is now back on-line and the email service restored.

John Finlay
    Participant

Great news that the rotaxjetting.com web site and email system are back up and running….was starting to really panic about this Delloro Carb…never a great fan of the Tillitson- seemed too basic but Dellorto seems to have more adjustments than my brain can handle!

Enzo Iadevaia
    Participant

Great looks like I was burned.  Didn’t see this post.   Is Jet Tech out of business or will I actually get a keycode emailed to me?

Steven Novikoff
    Participant

Colin,

I followed the directions and uninstalled and reinstalled the software on my old laptop.  I installed it on my new laptop.  I sent you the required keycodes and request 6/8/15.  I await your reply.

Thanks,

Steve

Nothing yet 6/10/15

Steven Novikoff
    Participant

Got the key code today!  Thank you for the quick response.

Steve

Samir Shah
    Participant

Does this software directly support the Rotax EVO upgrades? Or does one need to kludge it in? Which version is needed for EVO Jr Max?

Samir

Scottie Melancon
    Participant

I’d stay away. Archaic system and very poor support……also …the guy who peddles this junk is a wanker.

It went in the garbage with my last laptop. Wasn’t worth the hassle to get a user code again.

I prefer the Kartmax App. Much easy to use and doesn’t require a lap top.  It gets you very close. You can tune with your eyes and driver feed back from that point.

i don’t think the app has been updated yet for the the EVO.

The EVO appears to have a much smaller  tuning window.  We’ve been jetting from 125 to 118 without a discernible  performance gain.

Until the app is updated, just consult with the other junior rotax guys in the paddock.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication