Home Forums Rotax Max Jet Tech Customers

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Clark 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mike Clark
    Participant

Have you been able to contact Jet Tech recently? How long did it take to get your password?

tony zambos
    Participant

Mike,
    Took me 4 or 5 days to get my password back and that was a couple of years ago. Remember that they are 5-8 hours ahead of us. Would assume that the response back would be dependent on their work load. John doesn’t sleep much, but gets in a couple of winks in here and there. Maybe John or Colin will see your post and speed things along. Also check your email junk inbox in the case that your response went there.
    You probably are aware of these, but this the link to the JetTech video tutorials, http://www.rotaxjetting.com/Video.htm.
    Two important parts to the JetTech software is accurately setting the barometer in your weather station, and calibrating your engine to the software.

Mike Clark
    Participant

Tony,

Thanks for the reply.

I sent in the keycode on April 14th.

I have checked my email spam/junk folders and am aware of the 6 hr difference etc.

My last personalized email from Colin was on April 2nd. I received a “Service Disruption” email on April 15th and have not gotten any response to any of my emails since. I feel not hearing from them is not characteristic of how they were prior to the 15th. We did have Easter in there. I don’t know if they are on vacation, at a big race, ill or whatever. I did call and leave a voice message just in case my emails are blocked on their end. I also sent a PM here to John. He has not been on here since.

They are obviously a legitimate company that is capable of providing a quality product. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and hope to have the software installed and working soon. I am at a loss for an explanation on why it hasn’t happened yet. I am keeping my faith in them though.

Thanks,

Mike Clark

tony zambos
    Participant

Mike,

Any luck yet getting your password from Jet Tech?

Mike Clark
    Participant

Tony,

No sir, not yet. Out of our karting team we have 3 business owners and a 10 yr old. So 75% of us understand the trials of running a business. I also have the patience of a vulture. Zero contact from them. That is odd because before purchasing they took the time to answer my questions. I am going to try having a friend email them to see of they get a response.

My hopes are it will resolved within a week &  somehow I just happen to be the one guy that slipped through the cracks.

Everything was going fine until I got this on the 15th:<span><span style=”font-family: Arial;”>
    You may be aware of the recent coverage in the press concerning the ‘Heartbleed Bug’ which compromises security software. No such vulnerability exists on own systems. Our hosting company however, although certain that they had no vulnerability decided to ‘patch’ and re-established the servers we use for our website and email services during a scheduled upgrade to the hardware. This operation has caused some disruption to our normal communications but is now complete.

We apologise for any inconvenience or concern that this may have caused. As a result of these processes, we have a backlog of emails and activations on which, we are working hard to complete. If you are awaiting a response to an activation, these will be completed by this evening. If you are awaiting a response to an email or enquiry, we will reply as quickly as possible<span> <span>and we hope to have the backlog cleared by <span>tonight</span>.</span> </span>

Please be assured that we do not hold any personal information of our customers or website visitors on-line or on our servers other than your email address and, if you are registered for our customer pages, the password that you registered with.  All our financial transactions are processed by PayPal, not on our servers – we never see or process any financial information from our customers. In line with industry recommendations regarding the ‘Heartbleed Bug’, we would advise that you change all your important passwords.

For further information, the following links may be of help:

About the ‘Heartbleed Bug’:

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/<wbr />heartbleed-bug-what-you-need-<wbr />to-know-faq/

PayPal  (www.<span>p</span>aypal.com):

https://www.paypal-community.<wbr />com/t5/PayPal-Forward/OpenSSL-<wbr />Heartbleed-Bug-PayPal-Account-<wbr />Holders-are-Secure/ba-p/<wbr />797568?profile.language=en#

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Phil<span class=”HOEnZb”><span style=”color: #888888;”>
    </span></span></span></span>

John Savage
    Participant

Tony

Has this been sorted out yet ?

tony zambos
    Participant

John,

Good to see that at least you’re back online. It was Mike Clark with the probelm. I purchased Rotax Max four years ago and since upgraded to PRO. No issues here.

Mike Clark
    Participant

Tony Has this been sorted out yet ?

Mr. John,

I just replied to the PM you sent. Looking forward to getting this sorted out and moving forward.

Thank you,

Mike Clark

John Savage
    Participant

Mike,

I trust this matter is now resolved?

Mike Clark
    Participant

John,

I don’t have my software up and running. I did receive a password yesterday. Now that we have re-established communication I feel it will be resolved.

Thanks again,

Mike Clark

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.