Home Forums General Karting Discussion Jacob Meister Kart Crash

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Colleen Callies 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Colleen Callies
    Participant

Hi all, I hope this doesn’t fall into the category of “inappropriate” posts.  Please let me know if that’s the case.  My son, Jacob, was in an accident the first race of the season at Action Karting on April 23rd.  He suffered a broken foot and also destroyed his kart.  The kid loves racing so we are doing what we can to try to get him a new kart.  He wants to help but unfortunately can’t even apply for summer jobs since he cannot  put any weight on his foot – so he has started this GoFundMe page:  https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/jacobs-new-kart-after-crash

I’m just trying to help get him some exposure.  Thank you!

Colleen

Tom Turner
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmm  Interresting.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Is the kart not repairable? I’m sure it could be put on a table to correct the problem, and throw a few nerf bars, tie rods, steering shaft and maybe a spindle and good to go?

Colleen Callies
    Participant

Unfortunately everyone who has looked at it just shakes their head and says they’ve never seen anything like it before.  The frame is literally crumpled – the whole kart is about 6 inches shorter than it used to be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication