Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Italkart Supersonic Shifter or Tag roller $1500

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo Nunzio Licary 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paolo Nunzio Licary
    Participant

This meticulously prepared kart was a winter project done by myself, a racer and tuner of 10+ years. I fully disassembled every component that can be taken apart and cleaned to perfection, powdercoated the frame “blood red” with additional clearcoat, replaced brake seals in master cylinders and calipers, new kingpins, new bearings, replaced any worn fasteners, used anti-seize everywhere. Kart has all Italkart parts. I left the original bodywork on as I figured you would probably rather choose your own color and/or sticker kit. It’s beautiful and will be a fast reliable kart. You won’t be disappointed when you see it in person. I’ve put probably 40 hours of labor into this and would drive it myself if I didn’t have too many already. I do have all of the parts to set it up as a tag chassis instead if you prefer that.

Located in SE Wisconsin. Price $1500 OBO.

Paolo Nunzio Licary
    Participant

Taking chassis to CKT racing to check for straightness tomorrow. This chassis has seen only a handful of track sessions since 2010. History before that is not known.

John Sullivan
    Participant

Hey Paolo,

Is there any news from the kart shop visit?

Paolo Nunzio Licary
    Participant

Yes, great news. We put the kart on the table And supported the rear axle level. Then measured the height of the kingpin brackets and they were within 0.020″, which is almost nothing. No front to rear curvature either. It’s going to scale just fine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication