Home Forums TaG Is there a market for used Leopards or PRDs to the point

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rod Hawkins 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

Point where it would be worth enough to fund or trade for a KPV? As some of you may have read in a previous thread, I was trying to find a way to detune my leopard to be more inline with my KPV. It then occurred to me that the best and most logical situation would be to actually get rid of the leopard and just bolt on a KPV. Do any of the shops that rebuild motors ever trade or offer credit towards a new motor? My bro is in the same situation and has a PRD.

TJ Koyen
    Participant

The Leopard is one of the most popular engines in karting so it shouldn’t be too hard to get it sold quick so you can buy a KPV. Someone might be interested in trading, you never know.

Tim Koyen
    Participant

I don’t know where you’re located, but the demand for KPVs is very low in the east these days, with the class sizes dwindling many places.  You should be able to pick one up relatively easily.  The Leopard would definitely be worth more, assuming its in decent condition.

Tony Lischak
    Participant

I would consider trading a kpv for a leopard I can be reached @ kkartsport@yahoo.com

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

I would consider trading a kpv for a leopard I can be reached @ kkartsport@yahoo.com

Tony, I just bought a KPV a few days ago. I will be listing my leopard soon if you are interested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.