Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines IAME Parilla Sudam 131 Buller Built 54hp

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Odell 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Edgar Elkins
    Participant

Selling my IAME Parilla Sudam air cooled engine. This engine was purchased NEW from Kermit Buller in 2009, had Kermit install one of his stroked crankshafts which increases the cc’s from 125cc to 131cc. Engine comes complete with 1 7/8″ header, ignition, Buller Billet Alky carbs. Engine only 4 races and 2 practice sessions on it since new. Photos upon request.  This engine is choice of any unlimited or open class in karting.

This exact engine purchased from Buller today is around $4300.00

$ SOLD.

Please send all inquiries to pm.

Thank you,

john
    Participant

Please send pics to jbaker215@yahoo.com. Also if you have the dyno sheet please send a copy of that to. Thanks

Edgar Elkins
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>john wrote:</div>
    Please send pics to jbaker215@yahoo.com. Also if you have the dyno sheet please send a copy of that to. Thanks

<hr />

<div class=”bbp-reply-signature”>John, photos have been sent along with my contact number. Please feel free to call me if you have any other questions.</div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>

John Odell
    Participant

please send some pics of Sudam to John Odell

superkart76@yahoo.com

thanks

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.