Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines IAME Leopard kit non MY09. SoCalif (REDUCED)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rod Hawkins 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

I recently bought a kart used with a leopard with “a few hours on it”. I have decided to race F100 and have taken this off of my kart to sell.

$849 obo

Located in Orange County, Mission Viejo

Includes: engine, radiator, radiator mounts, header, pipe, airbox, starter, new battery, 11t front gear, etc…. Basically everything you need to bolt it on and run. Fluids still in radiator and wires still connected. Install and go.

I have run it against my brothers 2 new PRD motors and this leopard is noticeably faster, same wt and gearing, etc.

Bphawkins@coxDOTnet

Can easily send pics to your email

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

Price drop. All PMs have been replied to

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

Can throw in spare clutch drum.

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

Another price drop. All emails replied too.

Tony Lischak
    Participant

can u send pictures to kkartsport@yahoo.com

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

Tony and everyone else, email pics have been sent.  Thanks for the interest.

Michael Rutter
    Participant

Send me an email with the pictures to mrmikey847@aol.com thanks is it $899 with thencurrent price drop?

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

$899 is current.  Pics sent
    New price is $849

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

FYI:  this is NOT a MY09.  In the title it says non-MY09.  Getting a lot of emails with people thinking this is a My09.  if it were a MY09, it would have been sold many days ago.  I am not sure how to make it more clear regarding the model year.

jessie tourino
    Participant

Can u send me pics of the motor ? And I know your price is very fair but are u negociable at all? Thanks

Rod Hawkins
    Participant

New price drop to $849 obo.

Would rather not have to throw this on eBay.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.