Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines IAME LEOPARD KEY START ENGINE – SOLD

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gregg Hall 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gregg Hall
    Participant

IAME LEOPARD KEY START ENGINE.

STRONG RUNNING ENGINE WITH CARB DONE BY P1. COMES COMPLETE WITH STOCK SIZE RADIATOR, PIPE, ELECTRICS, HOSES, MOUNT, ECT.

GETTING OUT OF KARTING AND HAVE LOST OF STUFF TO SELL AND MAKE DEALS ON BUT NOT WILLING TO GIVE IT AWAY (HAVE VORTEX ROK TT, ROTAX, X30)

ASKING $1300 SHIPPED.

HAVE PICTURES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

PLEASE E-MAIL GREGGSGOLF@GMAIL.COM

Steve Stewart
    Participant

Is it completely stock?

Would like to see the pictures.

Thanks,

Steve

Gregg Hall
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Here is what I know about the engine. I came with a kart I bought last year. The owner of the kart said he was only raced a couple of times with it and did not have time. The kart was new in 2012 and according to the Mychron the engine had 2.5 hours on it. I had P1 engines rebuild and blueprint the carburator and used the engine for practice and put just under 2 hours on it.

To the best of my knowledge it is stock. I do know it is a strong running engine and has never given me any problems.

It is the turn key Leopard and only has one key.

I can’t figure out how to do the pictures so please e-mail me at greggsgolf@gmail.com and I will send some to you.

Thanks,

Gregg

Steve Stewart
    Participant

I PM you with my email address for pictures.

Thank, you

Steve

Steve@eysos.com

Gregg Hall
    Participant

SOLD- THANKS EKN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.