Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Honda CRF250R 4-stroke Shifter Kart Sodi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard Osborne 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Richard Osborne
    Participant

For sale I have a Sodi SR4 BV 5-speed shifter kart with a 2007 CRF250R motor on it.  The motor has been modified to accept the electric starter shown.  The motor has a stage 2 cam and FMF header and Dr. D Exhaust but is otherwise stock.  I believe that the chassis is a 2007 model but it may actually be 2008.  The kart runs on pump fuel (93 octane).  The motor probably has around 20 hours on it since it was completely built from the bottom up.  I will be doing first valve adjust soon.  The brakes on this kart are incredibly good – similar to the performance of the ceramic brakes on newer karts.  Everything shown in the photos is included including the mychron and the electric starter.  This kart pulls hard off the bottom and sounds awesome.  It is a turn-key kart that is ready to be taken to the track.  Needs nothing but a driver.  Email me if you have any questions.  Check out ebay ad below.  Thanks. –  Richard

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232186002254?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication