Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts (SOLD) Hegar 4 Manufacturing Electric Starter Package for CR125 Shifter Karts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adam Gorrell 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Adam Gorrell
    Participant

Hows it going EKN?

I am putting my Hegar 4 Manufacturing Electric Shifter Kart Starter Package up for grabs as I am switching classes and it is no longer needed. I have used it a total of 3 race days. Works amazingly well. Fires the Kart up with the simple push of a button. SAVE YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY MEMBERS BACK! If there is 2 things in racing Shifter class that you should invest in, its an Electric Kart Lift and a Hegar Electric Start System. It is 100% SKUSA Legal.

Included:

Hegar Starter ($650)

2 Battery Mounts (Between Feet or on Frame)

Wire Loom

Shark Shifter Adjustable Offset Motor Mount (For 32mm x 92mm & 30mm x 92mm Frames) ($250)

2 Shark Shifter Offset Drive Gears (16T and 17T(New Never Used)) ($150)

Shark Shifter Offset J-Arm ($35)

Everything is included to get you going. I am asking $950 shipped for everything in the ConUS. Not looking to break the package up as everything goes together anyways. If you have any questions at all please feel free to message me at:

Jagorrell84@gmail.com

or

Text to 503-277-9993

*Hegar is no longer making these Starters as he has so much on his plate with Aero Projects, but does support 100% any in the wild already.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication