Home Forums Road Racing Hallett – 2D2W – Chonda

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jason Beer
    Participant

Does anyone have a ballpark gear to start with for Hallett in a Chonda? Either direction and we can work from there.

Thanks!

Kelly Read
    Participant

I know the BSLo206 racers are gearing the same as us Animal racers from what we all ran in 2014. That be 19-56 (33″ tire circ.) going in the CCW direction. Add 2 more going CW. Guessing this being due to the difference in the class weights and karts. Animal @ 410 in a laydown and LO206 @ 385 in a sprinter for our series.

Hopefully this helps?????

Ben
    Participant

Kelly,

Does KART have a Chonda class?  What chassis doe they use, laydown, sprint or sprint enduro?

Kelly Read
    Participant

Ben,

KART does not have a Chonda class. Now if some Chonda or any other type motor/chassis racers that where KART does not have a place for them to race would like us to run there class as a local option, all they need to do is contact myself (donnaandkelly@hotmail.com, 316-218-3645) or Maysha at the KART office (918-283-1877) and we will follow up on it. We do this all the time.

For 2015 what KART has for 4-cycles is: B&S ANIMAL SPORTSMAN (any kart/ animal motor at 410# with some spec items and must be 40+ if a male and 16+ if a female), B&S ANIMAL 390 (same as other class but 390# and 16+), SPRINT B&S LO206. Need more details of one of the classes let me know.

I figured Jason was asking for the LSGP that has a race coming up at Hallett sometime in the near future.

Ray Chiappe
    Participant

What is a Chonda?????

Thomas
    Participant

It is a wanna be Honda. Kinda like Kelly just a wanna be. LMAO love ya Kelly

Kelly Read
    Participant

Thomas,

Ur day will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW I be LMAO!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication