Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages HAASE Junior Cadet 1010 W/ Woltjer Yamaha Can Mychron 4 Race Ready

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ROY MEYER 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ROY MEYER
    Participant

MAKE ME AN OFFER RACE READY PACKAGE!! GAS AND GO!!

Up for sale is a New Haase Cadet Junior 1010MM extended chassis equipped with a Yamaha 3 Hole Can Engine. This chassis is perfect for a cadet driver who is a little taller and getting closer to a full size kart. A typical cadet chassis is 950MM long, this one is 1010MM long. The Engine was Built by Woltjer and has the small junior carb on it with an L&T clutch. The package also includes a Mychron 4 gauge Tach / Temp. I believe I have enough to make a complete Haase decal kit also. I will throw in whatever I have.

The chassis has 1 day of practice on it!! It is race ready for Yamaha Junior. This class is popular at a local level and WKA events. This is an excellent starter package for someone getting into karting as the chassis and motor set up has been assembled by Chris Rock Motorsports.

• New Haase Cadet  Juinor Chassis (one day old)
    • Woltjer Yamaha with Junior Carb
    • Mychron 4 CHT / Tach
    • Tillett seat

I will meet someone in a reasonable distance from northern NJ. I can also bring to one of the local kart tracks such as OVRP, Englishtown or NJMP.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  ROY MEYER.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  ROY MEYER.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  ROY MEYER.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication