Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages HAASE Junior Cadet 1010 W/ Woltjer Yamaha Can Mychron 4 Race Ready

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ROY MEYER 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ROY MEYER
    Participant

Up for sale is a Haase Cadet Junior 1010MM extended chassis equipped with a Yamaha 3 Hole Can Engine. This chassis is perfect for a cadet driver who is a little taller and getting closer to a full size kart. A typical cadet chassis is 950MM long, this one is 1010MM long. The Engine was Built by Woltjer and has the small junior carb on it with an L&T clutch. The package also includes a Mychron 4 gauge Tach / Temp. I believe I have enough to make a complete Haase decal kit also. I will throw in whatever I have.

The chassis has 1 day of practice on it!! It is race ready for Yamaha Junior. This class is popular at a local level and WKA events. This is an excellent starter package for somone getting into karting as the chassis and motor set up has been assembled by Chris Rock Motorsports.

You can view pictures on the below  link from Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201674272608?

I will sell it via E Karting News for $2000.00. I am selling it on Ebay for $2388 due to all the Ebay and Paypal Fees.

I will meet someone in a reasonable distance from northern NJ. I can also bring to one of the local kart tracks such as OVRP, Englishtown or NJMP.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  ROY MEYER.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  ROY MEYER.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication