Home Forums Road Racing Gingerman Race

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  James McMahon 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Dennis Chappell
    Participant

Great weekend of racing. Weather on Saturday morning looked a little like we would not be racing for the day. But the clouds opened and the racing was on.

Had a good turn out for the end of the year with around 20 shifters in our class. Some other classes look to be large also.

Always great people to talk and hang out with.

Look forward to racing with everyone next year.

If any one wants to have a good relaxing fun time racing you gotta try this series and road race.

Dennis Chappell

Keith Bridgeman
    Participant

First time to Gingerman since 1999 when the old SKUSA Great lakes series would run there.     Great weekend.   Tracks a bit bumpy but the track layout and everything else was great.   It was fun running the whole series this year.   Will be back to do it again next year.

Yes, if you have a kart of any kind in the Midwest its a must run series.   I would say its pretty much the main shifter kart series in the Midwest now to.

http://bridgemanbroskarting.blogspot.com/

David Cole
    Keymaster

Are the results posted on MyLaps yet? Haven’t seen them. Thanks.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

tony zambos
    Participant

Dave,
    Checked a couple of minutes ago and they had not been posted.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

tony zambos
    Participant

Thank you to George Argiris, the RVKC board, Dave Larson, the sponsors, and all the people behind the scenes in registration, timing & scoring and our flag man Earl for a great weekend and season.

If you’re in the Midwest, at least try one of the series venues

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

Dennis Chappell
    Participant

This series is what the Midwest needs to get road racing back to where it used to be.

If everyone would try it once there is a chance it could be big again.

Great racing good people and good times. A no brainer.

Tell  your friends to give it a try.

James McMahon
    Participant

I’m remoting the timing laptop and putting up MyLaps today.
    Had hoped to have RaceHero running over the weekend (I had Race Monitor setup too) but I guess they had internet issues at the track…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.