Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Gillard Charlotte 32mm, P1 Leopard, Complete Package – Central Florida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BarryPeel 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Up for sale is my TaG kart and everything needed to go racing. I’m willing to separate the package if someone wants only the kart/chassis first. Kart is complete, clean, well prepped, and well maintained, with typical wear for a 2008 chassis. It still responds as expected to chassis tuning. This would make a great package for someone looking to give karting a shot. Everything is turn key.

• ’08 Gillard Charlotte 32mm Chassis. Set up for 5’11” 155lb driver (XL Tillet 1/4 padded seat)
    • ’08 Parilla Leopard, Keystart. Has one race weekend on it since being completely rebuilt and dyno tuned by Jesus at P1 Engines. Dyno sheet included. New battery and starter relay. The on board starter works about 50% but it starts and runs flawlessly using the handheld starter.
    • MyChron 4 2T, H20 and EGT
    • Coleman Mini Starter
    • Kartlift WinchLift LT, black, set up for steel bumper, nearly new battery
    • RLV folding kart stand, well used but functional
    • 2 sets of Douglas Magnesium wheels, both have used YLB’s mounted.
    • Assorted spare hardware, gears, chain, brake bleeder, spark plugs, chain breaker

Can send more information about the kart including more photos to serious buyers.

adairnm *at* gmail *dot* com

$2500, reasonable offers will be considered.

Located in Orlando, FL

Custom Bergfelt Steel Bumper, painted with Cerakote (hard and chemical resitant):

Nathan Adair
    Participant

This kart is ready to race.  You won’t find a more complete package for the money.

Extras/misc hardware:

Extra set of Douglas Mags, Vented Low-Volume:

Coleman Mini Starter:

RLV Folding Stand, not pretty but it works just fine.  I used it in the shop when cleaning the kart after outings to keep the shiny new KartLift clean.

I will also include a 5 gal VP fuel jug.

This is all included in the asking price.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Still for sale.  If interested in the package, make an offer otherwise it’s getting parted out soon.

BarryPeel
    Participant

What would shipping cost to Houston tx?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.