Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Gillard Charlotte 32mm, P1 Leopard – Central Florida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nathan Adair 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nathan Adair

Up for sale is my TaG kart and everything needed to go racing.  I’m only willing to separate the package if someone wants only the kart/chassis first.  Kart is complete, clean, and well maintained, with typical wear for a 2008 chassis.  It still responds as expected to chassis tuning.  This would make a great package for someone looking to give karting a shot.  Everything is turn key.

• ’08 Gillard Charlotte 32mm Chassis.  Set up for 5’11” 155lb driver (XL Tillet 1/4 padded seat)
    • ’08 Parilla Leopard, Keystart.  Has one race weekend on it since being completely rebuilt and dyno tuned by Jesus at P1 Engines.  Dyno sheet included.
    • MyChron 4 2T, H20 and EGT
    • Coleman Mini Starter
    • Kartlift WinchLift LT, black, set up for steel bumper, nearly new battery
    • RLV folding kart stand, well used but functional
    • 2 sets of Douglas Magnesium wheels, both have used YLB’s mounted.
    • Assorted spare hardware, gears, chain, brake bleeder, spark plugs, chain breaker

Can send more information about the kart including more photos to serious buyers.

adairnm *at* gmail *dot* com

$3200, reasonable offers will be considered.

Located in Orlando, FL

Nathan Adair

Rolling Chassis as shown, minus the engine package and MyChron.

• Includes one set of Douglas mag wheels, all chassis bars, brake bleeder, and spare hardware.
    • Brake pads are brand new, not even bedded in yet.
    • 50mm medium axle
    • Rear axle bearings were replaced while the engine was at P1, one weekend on them

$1000 or best offer.  Can send specific photos on request.

Nathan Adair

I’m willing to entertain offers for the rolling chassis, engine, or the entire package.

Nathan Adair

Don’t be afraid to make an offer.

Nathan Adair

Price reduced!

Nathan Adair

Motivated seller.  All reasonable offers will be considered.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.