Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Getting out of karting .Shockwave karting operation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Louie Pinello 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Louie Pinello
    Participant

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #efefef;”>.2006 Shockwave Mt Eibert Cadet Kart.Kart Meticulously maintained.Never bent or wrecked.Many extras for price.Wilwood brakes,Spare axle (med)Two seats,small and med with struts .Noonan pedal risers.Platform is cracked .Works fine.rain cap for air filter,3 spare foam filters.spare fuel line and filters,box of spark plugs.misc carb gaskets and spare throttle cable.3 extra tie rods with ends.3 Castor oil and one can of Motul synthetic oil.2 cans of chain lube.Spare sprocket hubs for parts.Everything I purchased was purchased new..Left and right spare spindles as well.Short and long hubs .Stand as well ,I pretty much had everything in case we broke down which he rarely did.Put your engine in it and go racing .Or I can sell it with a brand new Comer MCR 80 or a MCR 80 that needs a rebuild .This is a great deal for anyone starting out.$1600.00 chassis only .Price will be 2000.00 with Comer that needs rebuild or $2500 with new Comer .I would prefer local pick up.I can put it on pallet and secure it for you.Buyer responsible for shipping .</span><br style=”col</span>

Louie Pinello
    Participant

Please email me at

profghrp@carolina.rr.com cause I don’t check his site often.

Louie Pinello
    Participant

Bump need to move

Louie Pinello
    Participant

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #efefef;”>.2006 Shockwave Mt Eibert Cadet Kart.Kart Meticulously maintained.Never bent or wrecked.Many extras for price.Wilwood brakes,Spare axle (med)Two seats,small and med with struts .Noonan pedal risers.Platform is cracked .Works fine.rain cap for air filter,3 spare foam filters.spare fuel line and filters,box of spark plugs.misc carb gaskets and spare throttle cable.3 extra tie rods with ends.3 Castor oil and one can of Motul synthetic oil.2 cans of chain lube.Spare sprocket hubs for parts.Everything I purchased was purchased new..Left and right spare spindles as well.Short and long hubs .Stand as well ,I pretty much had everything in case we broke down which he rarely did.Put your engine in it and go racing .Or I can sell it with a brand new Comer MCR 80 or a MCR 80 that needs a rebuild .This is a great deal for anyone starting out.$1600.00 chassis only .Price will be 2000.00 with Comer that needs rebuild or $2500 with new Comer .I would prefer local pick up.I can put it on pallet and secure it for you.</span>

Email me at profghrp@carolina.rr.com .

Louie Pinello
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication