Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Getting out of karting .2006 Shockwave Cadet kart .Comer 80

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Louie Pinello 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Louie Pinello
    Participant

2006 Shockwave cadet Kart .Mt.Ebert chassis,never bent or repaired,Comer 80 built by MCR,could use freshen up.(I do have a new one in box for sale as well.) .wilwood brakes.2seats,Med and  small.Noonan pedal risers,platform is cracked but works fine.rain cap,2 air filter housings,3 spare foam filters.spare fuel line,box of spark plugs.misc carb gaskets and carb throttle cable.3 extra tie rods with ends,spare spindles 4 cans of oil ,short and long hubs.spare weights as well.Stand and starter .I know I forgot some stuff but what ever I have I will throw in.

I WOULD PREFER PICK UP BUT WILL SHIP.

BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP/SHIPPING .

I WILL GLADLY PUT THE STUFF ON 2 PALLETS AND SECURE FOR FREE.

I also have safety equip: Helmet,K1 suit,shoes,gloves,child size.everything looks brand new.

No reasonable offer will be refused.My loss, someone else’s gain.

Email me at profghrp@carolna.rr.com for more info and pictures. I DONT GO ON THIS SITE THAT MUCH

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #efefef;”> </span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication