Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages FS 2010 Intrepid Explorer Honda 80cc shifter $2500obo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Greg Eisert 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greg Eisert
    Participant

I have a 2010 Intrepid Explorer kart. It has an 80 cc stock Honda motor. This Kart has the front brakes on it that can be disabled if you so choose.  I have a Mychron 4 lap timer attached to it. The timer comes with both  temp sensors. I have a spare modified 80cc shifter motor that comes with it. Both motors have the built third gear and have approximately three hours of run time on them.  The package comes with a spare Jets and some additional spare parts. I can include rims that belong on a different kart that you can sell the side to recoup some of the money. I have a full set of 6.0  rain tires that I will include and a brand new rear set of YJB Bridgestone tires. There’s also a rolling cart stand and a new in the box carburetor. Please call me Greg 916-508-4529 for additional questions.  Price for the entire package is $2500 or best offer.

Greg Eisert
    Participant

Greg Eisert
    Participant

I forgot to add that it has an aluminum CR radiator

Greg Eisert
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I forgot to add that it has an aluminum CR radiator</p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication