Home Forums Road Racing Friend needed for Summit Point

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bo rougeou 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bo rougeou
    Participant

Baby Christening will keep me from Summit Point, but Steven needs a place to hang for the race.

Friend must have a pit spot, be willing to lift kart and push to grid, lend tools and volunteer advice.   Transportation to and from hotel is optional.  Driver can feed himself and can lend a hand.

I ask in jest, but we need a hand here.

Todd Kageals
    Participant

Bo,

We’ll be at Summitt Point (at least that’s the plan).  My father and I bring two karts on an open trailer.  We setup a tent and bring a couple of chairs and all the tools we need.  It’s a low end operation but your buddy is welcome to pit with us.  We will probably only be there for 1 of the 2 days though.

Todd

Baby Christening will keep me from Summit Point, but Steven needs a place to hang for the race.

Friend must have a pit spot, be willing to lift kart and push to grid, lend tools and volunteer advice. Transportation to and from hotel is optional. Driver can feed himself and can lend a hand.

I ask in jest, but we need a hand here.

bo rougeou
    Participant

Got it figured out.  Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.