Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Fresh w/new cylinder NSEW 01 CR125 Stock Honda

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Noah Stark 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Noah Stark
    Participant

Selling for a customer:

Racing plans changed for a customer of mine and he asked me to help sell one of his engines.

You want the best? This is it! Many many new parts!

01 Stock Honda by NSEW. 100% fresh top to bottom. Hasn’t been fired yet(can dyno for buyer at request). Bottom end originally built by Swedetech. Still has their serial numbers and right side(clutch side) pulse fitting(when they used the GFS). Cases, hardware, clutch, stator/coil, swedetech cdi mount, swedetech coil mount, swedetech EZ clip, Shark Shifter stator cover, Shark Shifter cylinder cover, and 6-speed transmission are in like-new condition showing minimal to zero wear. I have extremely detailed pictures and measurements of everything to verify condition of internals.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS NEW! Yes NEW! Including:
    NSEW prepped 01 cylinder
    01 Head
    Piston kit
    Crankshaft(trued to .00005, yes 50 millionths)
    All seals and bearings
    Water pump shaft
    CDI box
    Swedetech reeds w/stiffeners
    NGK R7282-10 shorty plug
    NGK TRS1225 shorty plug boot
    Quad o-ring 01 exhaust manifold
    Ground wire

SKUSA/WKA/CES/IKF legal! Ships as seen in pics with no carb, mount, or exhaust. Those items can be included/purchased separately through NSEW.

$3375 plus shipping.

Text me 412-609-5481
    Email me starkarter13@hotmail.com
    PM me here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication