Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages For sale or trade: 2008 Birel MX32 w/ 2012 Sr Rotax Max

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim Dembowski 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tim Dembowski
    Participant

This kart was purchased in 2012 from OVRP in New York, the chassis is a 2008 Birel MX32. The engine was ordered brand new in 2012 and only got about 2-3 hours of practice on it so it was barely broken in before it went into storage. The kart was stored on premise for the 2012 season at OVRP and has been sitting in an indoor garage ever since. I am located in New Jersey and would be willing to drive an hour or two for the right offer.

The kart will require some work to get it going again, at very least it will need new fluids and possibly a new battery. I’m selling it as is so please make any offers accordingly – asking $2,500.

I would also entertain offers for a turn-key Lo206 package. Contact tdembows [at] gmail [dot] com

If the images don’t show you can get to the image gallery here:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPXMYRSBgzaaNNJjFTxDjJh8RCS_i5CmAmuImOOcPbUmjBWtstHKZjt03tYvJMoCg?key=UU54akxkWldsVFRVdmdWUVpMM1ZrWnlkaGZjdktB

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tim Dembowski.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tim Dembowski. Reason: Added images
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication